Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3 Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. My topic for Senior Project is Physical Therapy.

2. Effective Learner- Usually in class I don't really participate a lot and talk to my friends. I think that doing that directly affected the outcome of my grades.  So I want to be more attentive in class and participate actively.

Effective Communicator- The past few years at I-Poly has helped me to become an efficient speaker.  However the problem that I have is presenting in front of a large group of people.  I hope to be able to become a more confident speaker and be better at preparing for presentations.  Also in groups I have a tendency to let people do what they want to do without really contributing, so I want to be able to get better at sharing my ideas with my group members.

Effective User of Technology-  To be an effective user of technology I will use the internet to help me with finding information on my topic.  I will also use it to help me with my core classes so that i can better understand whatever that I learn.

Effective I-Poly Citizen-  During my I-Poly experience I have never been really active in much of the activities.  But this year I want to make memories of this school and hope to become involved in senior activities and such.  Also last year I was always late to class at least once a day, so this year I wish to be able to come on time to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment