Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blog 5 Project Reflection and Working EQ

The Pentagon:
1.  A positive thing that has happened is that I have become more familiar with the work that Physical Therapists do.  I have become more familiar with the work atmosphere and the work ethic that you need.
I have a concrete plan of what I need to do when I get into college, so that will save me a lot of time.

EQ content
2. Through my interview I have learned the kind of attitude that you need to come with when you are helping others.  I learned my interviewee's personal experiences and the education that is necessary to become a physical therapist.  The most important qualities that a Physical Therapist can have is patience and the desire to learn more, because every year new types of treatments come up.

3.  So far what has worked out for me in the Senior Project is that I do my mentor ship in a hospital, so I get to see many physical therapists actually working.  I also have a large amount of Physical Therapists to whom I can ask questions or get help from.

4. So far everything has been smooth except for managing the times that I go to my mentor ship.  It is mainly because of SAT and basketball, so I think that I will have more time after the month of October.

Finding Value
5.  A potential question that I might like to study this year is
What is the quickest and most efficient way of helping a patient?
 For my mentor ship I am currently at Kaiser Permanente, but I am looking for another possible mentor more preferably in a sports team of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment