Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blog 8:Research and Working EQ

1.My working EQ is "What is the most effective way to treat an ACL tear.

2. EQ: What is the most effective way to treat an ACL tear?

-follow physical therapists who have patients that are currently recovering from an ACL tear.
-Research the process that patients go through before going through ACL reconstruction and post surgery rehabilitation.

3.  For now the most important source has been all the research I have done about ACL reconstruction, rehab, and preparation.  However I will start working soon with a physical therapist and learn first hand the process that one must go through to treat such an injury.

4.  I am currently volunteering in the physical therapy department of Kaiser Permanente.  I have multiple people that I follow, but I am going to be able to work one on one with a physical therapy about ACL tears.  It directly correlates with my working EQ because I will experience the process of the treatment first hand.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! It seems you have a serendipitous injury. Did you do it on purpose? : D In any case, you needed to write possible answers and you didn't really do that. I guess you said what you would do to learn the answers. Make sure that you get on this right away as it was more general than I'd like it to be.

    ReplyDelete