Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
I am currently doing my mentorship at Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park


2.   Who is your contact?
To verify that I am actually doing my mentorship my contact is Kathleen Boulware who is in charge of the volunteers of Kaiser Permanente.


3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   
In total I have done 60 hours of volunteer

4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
For the 10 hours of service I did I was first introduced around the department.  I was shown the different areas in the department and the duties that I would have.  The P.T department is shared with the O.T so I was told that I would help out both.  After I helped around the department, meaning I cleaned up dirty sheets, wiped the tables, made copies, basically anything that the therapists needed help with I was there.


5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.  
Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center 
Volunteer Services 
1011 Baldwin Park Blvd., Baldwin Park, CA 91706 

(626) 851-6444 or (626) 851-6745 

No comments:

Post a Comment