Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am most proud of being able to make the minimum time because when I was timing my talking at home I was getting around 7 minutes, so I tried to talk slower and a bit calmly and I was able to reach 10-11 minutes.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC
I would give myself a P/P-
     
  b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I believe that my power point followed the rule of 3 and didn't have any complete sentences.  I was able to get a time above twenty minutes, and I brought all of the things on time and followed the lesson template.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
What worked for me in my lesson 2 was the information that I provided to support my answer.


4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
If I could have done something differently to improve my lesson 2 I would want to try and make my hook and my activity more interactive with the audience

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
I think that my answer 2 will be something based on the exercises that are done in Physical Therapy

1 comment:

  1. Great, Daniel! I would really have liked to see you talk more specifically about your answer autograft surgery (and maybe compare it to allograft a bit more). It would have been great to also see your activity specifically pertain to that.

    ReplyDelete